Part-time positions available for a teacher to provide after-school tutoring services for small groups and/or individuals in a group home setting for at-risk youth. Experience with troubled adolescents a plus. College degree in special education preferred, but not required.
- Application packets must include a VA state application form and a current driving record (0 or + points required). Online application is not available. The application form is available on the TYSC website at: www.tyscommission.org.
- Application packets must be complete. Resumes alone will not be accepted. Packets may be mailed, faxed or emailed to Human Resources as indicated below.
- Please indicate “Teacher” as the position title on the state application form. The program name is Tidewater Youth Services FOUNDATION.
- Pre-employment drug screen required.
- For more information on the Tidewater Youth Services Commission, its mission and principles, please visit the website at www.tyscommission.org.
SALARY: $30.00 per hour
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
Send application materials to:
2404 Airline Blvd.
Portsmouth, VA 23701
Phone: (757) 488-9161
Fax: (757) 488-9652
Email: [email protected]