Join the Friends for our First Annual Golf Classic! Hosted at Broad Bay Country Club in Virginia Beach on April 29, 2014! All proceeds benefit the TYS Foundation! Email email@example.com
Are you a concerned citizen with an interest in helping young people in our community?
If so – join the “Friends of the TYS Foundation”!
Friends of the TYS Foundation consists of business leaders,
young professionals, and others with an emerging interest
in philanthropy who are interested in forwarding the mission
of the Tidewater Youth Services Foundation.
Friends of the TYS Foundation have three primary goals:
– Raise Awareness
– Raise Funds
Here’s just a few of the ways the group achieves these goals:
- Promoting the TYS Foundation through social networking;
- Volunteering and inviting friends to Foundation events;
- Sharing individual skills through a speakers’ bureau;
- Providing in-kind support in keeping with the individual’s area of expertise;
- Promoting the TYS Foundation within their own workplace by:
– Raising awareness about our organization and our mission
– Sharing information about our participation in the United Way, the Combined Federal Campaign, and the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign
– Sharing information on volunteer opportunities/needs.
“The Friends group is a great bunch of people committed to ‘walking the walk.’ And with our help, young men and women are now walking toward a brighter day.”
Ted Bartlett, Recruiting Chair
For more information on how you can get involved with this dynamic group, please email [email protected]